Posted by : Yeon Anlifacts 2.25.2013

Yesterday, Masatoshi has broadcasted on nico nico while he was playing to "Project Zero" on PS2 and played bass when he had one hour left of broadcasting so I could catch it up but I have missed one song, I think, sorry in that matter. (If only he could say when he will do that, this would help me xD) Anyways I hope you will enjoy ^^

Game of Love
Taste Me
Sungeki Raspberry
Monochrome
Colors
Mr.0
You Spin Me Round
Dear
Labyrinth
Snow Venus
Peaceful Sleep



Join the parts with hjsplit

©Yeon

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Contact us

twitter facebook tumblr

Video

Labels

Blog Archive

©AnliPollicinoWorld. Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Anli Pollicino World -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan